Roasted Cherries and Pork Tenderloin
Hands-on Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 60 Minutes
Roasting cherries concentrates their flavor and sweetness.
- 4 cups fresh sweet cherries, pitted
- 2 med. shallots, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt, divided
- ¾ tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 2 lb. pork tenderloins
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
Calories from Fat
12g (18% DV)
2.5g (12% DV)
145mg (48% DV)
480 mg (20% DV)
28g (9% DV)
3g (12% DV)
- Heat oven to 425° Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a bowl toss together cherries, shallots, 1 tablespoon oils, rosemary, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Season tenderloins with remaining oil, salt and pepper and the garlic. Place on top of cherries.
- Roast 25-30 minutes until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145° Allow pork to rest at least 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with roasted cherries.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Make it a Meal: Serve with mashed sweet potatoes. Roast 4 medium sweet potatoes at 400° F 40-45 minutes until tender, peel and mash with butter, milk, salt and pepper to desired taste and consistency.