Peach Stuffed Pork Chops with Balsamic
Hands-on Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
Juicy peaches, fresh thyme and sweet balsamic dress up a basic pork chop.
- 4 ea. (6-oz.) thick cut boneless pork chops
- 2 sm. ripe but firm peach, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
Calories from Fat
19g (29% DV)
6g (30% DV)
150mg (50% DV)
350g (15g DV)
16g (5% DV)
1g (4% DV)
- Cut a slit in the side of each pork chop to create a pocket. Toss peach slices with chopped thyme; stuff peaches into pork chops. Season outside of pork with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add oil. Cook pork chops 5-6 minutes until golden brown, flip and cook an additional 5-6 minutes until brown and internal temperature reaches 145° Remove from pan and cover to keep warm. Carefully wipe pan clean with a paper towel.
- Add vinegar and sugar to the pan; cook 3-5 minutes until slightly thickened. Drizzle balsamic over pork chops. Refrigerate leftovers.
Make it a Meal: Serve with seasoned couscous prepared according to package directions.