Cherry Prosciutto Flatbread
- 1 ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 ea. (10-oz.) Kroger Oven Fired Pizza Crust
- ¾ cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- 2 oz. thin sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- 4 cups arugula
- 2 cup cherries, pitted and cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18g (28% DV)|
|Saturated Fat||5g (25% DV)|
|Cholesterol||25mg (8% DV)|
|Sodium||650mg (27% DV)|
|Carbohydrates||51g (17% DV)|
|Dietary Fiber||3g (12% DV)|
- Heat oven to 450° In a small bowl combine oil and garlic.
- Place crust on a baking sheet; brush with garlic oil. Top with cheese and bake 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with prosciutto, arugula, cherries and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Refrigerate leftovers.