Apple Beet Lemonade with Ginger
Hands-on Time: 2 Minutes Total Time: 2 MInutes
The vibrant color and flavor in this nutrient packed juice makes this a great mid-day ‘pick-me-up’ drink.
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples, washed and quartered, seeds removed
- 2 small beets, washed, green tops removed
- ½ lemon, washed, seeds removed
- 1” chunk fresh ginger root, washed and peeled
- 2 lemon wedges for garnish
Calories from Fat
0.5g (% DV)
0g (0% DV)
0mg (0% DV)
65mg (3% DV)
48g (16% DV)
10g (40% DV)
- Prepare all ingredients and run through the juicer into a pitcher.
- Stir juice to mix evenly and pour into two glasses. Garnish with a lemon wedge if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.