Apple Beet Lemonade with Ginger
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples, washed and quartered, seeds removed
- 2 small beets, washed, green tops removed
- ½ lemon, washed, seeds removed
- 1” chunk fresh ginger root, washed and peeled
- 2 lemon wedges for garnish
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5g (% DV)|
|Saturated Fat||0g (0% DV)|
|Cholesterol||0mg (0% DV)|
|Sodium||65mg (3% DV)|
|Carbohydrates||48g (16% DV)|
|Dietary Fiber||10g (40% DV)|
- Prepare all ingredients and run through the juicer into a pitcher.
- Stir juice to mix evenly and pour into two glasses. Garnish with a lemon wedge if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.